Tightening torques for KAMAZ diesel connections 740.11-240, 740.13-260, 740.14-300, 740.30-260, 740.50-360, 740.51-320
Bolts 740.1005157-02 for caps of main bearings (vertical) of the crankshaft
The threads on the bolts must be lubricated with engine oil, excess oil must be removed.
Tighten to produce, from the middle support to the extreme ones, starting from the right row in 2 steps:
- - pre-torque 95-120 Nm (9.6-12 kgf-m);
- - final torque 275-295 Nm (28-30 kgf-m).
Coupling bolts 7482.1005158, 7482.1005159 of crankshaft bearing caps
The threads in the holes of the cover and on the bolts must be lubricated with engine oil, excess oil must be removed.
Tighten to 147-167 Nm (15-17 kgf-m).
Before screwing in, the threads must be lubricated with a thin layer of graphite grease.
Tightening should be carried out sequentially in two stages (preliminary and final), finally with torque:
- 7406.1005127 - 245...264 Nm (25...27 kgf-m).
- 740.1005127-11 -167...186 Nm (17...19 kgf-m).
Bolts for fastening the half-coupling of power take-off and absorber 740.21-1005106-10 or 740.1005106
Immediately before assembly, apply Stopor-6 sealant according to TU 2257-003-25669359-98 or Unigerm 6 according to TU 6-01-1285-84 on 3-4 threads of the bolt thread with complete filling of the thread profile by dipping or with a brush . The surface of the thread must be clean, free of oil and corrosion.
Tighten to 98-117.6 Nm (10-12 kgf-m).
Connecting rod cover bolt 740.1004062-11
Tighten in 2 steps:
- - preliminarily with an initial torque of 76.5-80.4 Nm (7.8-8.2 kgf-m);
- - finally, controlling 2 parameters, the nut rotation angle equal to -50°±5° from the position after pre-tightening and the torque value 108-180 Nm (11-18.3 kgf-m). In this case, the control of the angle of rotation of the nut is decisive.
A tightening torque of 127.5-137.3 Nm (13-14 kgf-m) is allowed.
Cylinder block front cover bolts:
- - M10xl,25-6gxl20 49-60.8 Nm (5-6.2 kgf-m)
- - M12xl,25-6gxl20 88.1-108 Nm (9-11 kgf-m)
M16 cylinder head bolts
Before screwing in, the threads of the bolts must be lubricated with a thin layer of graphite grease.
Tighten the bolts in three steps:
- -1 - reception 39-49 Nm (4-5 kgf-m)
- - 2 - reception 98-127 Nm (10-13 kgf-m)
- - 3 - reception 186...206 Nm (19-21 kgf-m)
Cylinder head bolts М8
12.7-17.6 Nm (1.3-1.8 kgf-m)
Flywheel housing mounting bolts M12:
Tighten in two steps
- - 1 - reception 50-70 Nm (5-7 kgf-m)
- - 2 - reception 88-108 Nm (9-11 kgcm)
Flywheel housing mounting bolts M10:
Tighten in two steps
- -1 - reception 20-30 Nm (2-3 kgf-m)
- - 2-step 43.1-54.9 Nm (4.4-5.6 kgf-m)
M10 camshaft drive pinion bolts
Tighten in two steps, finally with a torque of 49-61 Nm (5-6.2 kgf-m)
M8 oil sump mounting bolts
8-17.8 Nm (0.8-1.8 kgf-m)
M10 exhaust manifold mounting bolts
Tighten in two steps, finally with a torque of 43-55 Nm (4.4-5.6 kgf-m)
Bolts for fixing compressor housings М6
4.9-7.8 Nm (0.5-0.8 kgf-m)
Turbine housing bolts M8
23.5-29.4 Nm (2.4-3 kgf-m)
Bolts for fastening the oil supply pipeline to the turbocharger М14
49-68 Nm (5-7 kgf-m)
Low pressure fuel line bolts:
Tighten with torque
- M14 - 39.2-49 Nm (4-5 kgf-m)
- M12 - 34.3-49 Nm (3.5-5 kgf-m)
- M10 - 19.6-24.5 Nm (2-2.5 kgf-m)
M10 oil pump mounting bolts
49-60.8 Nm (5-6.2 kgf-m)
Nuts for mounting rocker arms M10
41-53 Nm (4.2-5.4 kgf-m)
Nuts for M10 injector bracket
31-39 Nm (3.2-4.0 kgf-m)
M10 turbocharger mounting nuts
44-56 Nm (4.4-5.6 kgf-m)
High pressure fuel line nuts
24.5-44.1 Nm (2.5-4.5 kgf-m)
M10 rocker adjusting screw nuts
33-41 Nm (3.4-4.2 kgf-m)
Oil filter cap plugs
10.78-24.5 Nm (1.1-2.5 kgf-m)
Nuts for oil filter caps
49-58.8 Nm (5-6 kgf-m)
Oil crankcase drain plug
40-58.8 Nm (4-6 kgf-m)