To replace the bearing assembly of the upper 5, middle 1 and lower 9 guides, the middle mechanism 13, the side door should be removed.
- remove the plug from the middle guide;
- flip buffer;
- move the door to the cutout in the upper guide and disengage the roller from it (to avoid damage to the body and the door, this operation must be performed by two people);
- tilt the door to disengage the roller of the lower mechanism;
- disengage the mechanism of the middle guide, for which move the side door along the middle guide until the rollers of the mechanism disengage, and remove the door.
When replacing the middle guide, it is necessary to remove the side panel upholstery, and when replacing its mechanism, the door upholstery.
Install the door in reverse order.
Install the door trim after adjusting the door setting.
Adjustment of the installation of the side door is designed for the reliable operation of its mechanisms, which ensure the movement, closing - opening and reliable locking of the door.
Proper installation of the door is determined by the gaps of the door (in the closed position) relative to the sidewall
- along the doorway 5-8 mm;
- along the internal rebate gap between the sidewall and the door 10-13 mm.
The movement of the door along the top 5, middle 1 and bottom 9 rails is provided by the top 2, middle 13 and bottom 10 mechanisms.
The door is adjusted in the vertical direction by moving the roller with the carriage 4 of the upper mechanism 2 along the thread of axis 3, as well as the middle 13 and lower 10 mechanisms up or down.
The door is adjusted in the direction of travel by shifting the axis 3 of the carriage of the upper mechanism 2 in the head of the lever, as well as the middle 13 and lower 1 0 mechanisms forward or backward.
The door is adjusted in depth (sinking - protruding) by shifting axis 3 of the carriage of the upper mechanism (if necessary, it is allowed to put a washer with a diameter of 24-30 mm with a hole with a diameter of 6.5-8 mm and a thickness of 1-2 mm between the support of the upper guide and the guide itself 5), as well as by moving the lower lever 1 1 with the roller relative to the support 12 and the support 12 itself relative to the door.
Fixation and locking of the door in the sidewall opening is provided by:
- on the front end of the door with two clamps 7;
- on the rear end of the door with spike 3 and locking mechanism 2.
Adjustment along the front end of the door is carried out by moving the body 9 of the latch in the vertical direction of the stud 8 of the latch in depth and installing shims 6 under the stud 8 and shims 10 under the body 9 of the latch.
To determine the number of pads:
- the body 9 of the latch is tightly connected with the spike 8 of the latch (with the door open);
- close the door;
- use spacers 10 to determine the gap between the latch body and the sidewall, using the gap between door 1 and sidewall 2 for access;
- open the door;
- install evenly (the difference is not more than 1 pc.) gaskets 6 and 10 under the stud and retainer body.
To adjust the engagement of the stud 3 with the locking mechanism 2 along the rear end, move the stud 3 on the sidewall (it is allowed to additionally place a washer 4 under the stud, but no more than 2 pcs.).
After making all the necessary adjustments, it is not possible to remove the door without using a cutout in the upper track.
In the closed position, the door must be firmly fixed in the front opening on two latches 7 and locked with a locking mechanism 2 on the spike 3 in the rear opening of the sidewall.
The moving parts of the mechanisms (the upper roller bearing 4, the thread of the axis 3 of the upper carriage, the axles of the guide rollers of the middle mechanism 13) must be lubricated with Litol-24, LITA or TsIATIM-201 grease.
It is strictly forbidden to operate a car:
- with open or locked only to protect spruce tooth cam door lock;
- when the roller of the lever 11 of the lower mechanism disengages from the flange of the lower guide 9;
- with a loose fit of the spike 8 in the body 9 of the latch.
Possible malfunctions of mechanisms
Fault - Troubleshooting
Door out of contact with middle track
Broken or bent guide roller axle and one of the rollers is missing - Replace middle guide mechanism
The door closes poorly in the end position
Idler rollers stuck in middle track - Replace middle track
Uneven gaps between body side and door
Incorrect adjustment of the door installation - Make the necessary adjustments
The front end of the side door is not adjacent to the sidewall
Broken latch pin - Replace latch pin and adjust its position
You can also see the article - "Removing, installing and adjusting the sliding door of a Gazelle car"