Replacing the turn signal bulb
Disconnect the wire from the "negative" terminal of the battery
The work on replacing the turn signal lamp is carried out through the front part of the wheel niche, for easy access, you need to turn the wheel with the front inside the car.
Remove the two mounting bolts and remove the mudguard located at the front of the wheel well.
Slide rubber protective boot 1.
Turn cartridge 2 by 90° and remove it from the turn signal housing.
For convenience, you can disconnect the block 3 with wires from the lamp socket.
Replace the bulb, insert the socket into the pointer housing, turning it 90°, and connect the block with wires.
Install the mudguard and tighten the two screws securing it.
Removing the turn signal
- 1. Disconnect the wire from the "negative" terminal of the battery.
- 2. The work to remove the turn signal is carried out through the front of the wheel arch. Turn the front of the wheel inside the car for easy access.
- 3. Unscrew the two mounting bolts and remove the mudguard located in the front of the wheel well.
- 4. Move the rubber protective cover and disconnect the block with wires from the lamp socket.
- 5. Unscrew the two fastening nuts and remove the pointer.
Install the direction indicator in the reverse order of removal.
Scheme of direction indicators
To remove the side turn signal:
Remove the socket with the lamp
With a head of 7, in turn, we squeeze the petals of two plastic clamps
Remove the side turn signal