GAZ-3110 direction indicator repeaters
Disconnect the wire from the "negative" terminal of the battery.
2. Move the mudguard rubber boot from the inside of the wing.
3. Remove the socket with the lamp from the housing.
Replace the lamp, install the socket in the side repeater housing and slide on the dirt-proof rubber boot.
1. Disconnect the wire from the "negative" terminal of the battery.
2. Disconnect the blocks with wires and push the block going to the lamp with a rubber bushing through the hole in the mudguard.
3. Using pliers, carefully squeeze the petals of the mounting caps of the side repeater housing from the inside of the wing and pull the repeater housing out.
Install the side repeater in the reverse order of removal.