On some types of gazelle, an additional sump filter is used.
The sump filter must be washed after 5000 kilometers of the car, taking into account that you refuel at good gas stations.
It is advisable to drain the fuel sediment at least once a week.
In the autumn - winter period, it is advisable to drain the fuel sediment daily, and fill the tank with fuel full.
In a full tank, there is less frost on the tank walls, especially if the tank is made of metal.
In winter, if the sludge does not come out when the drain plug is unscrewed, it means that the water has frozen in the sump.
Heat the sump with hot water.
Disassembly of the sump filter
1. Using the “17” key, unscrew the drain plug and drain the fuel sediment. A copper gasket is installed between the body and the cork.
2. Using the “14” key, we unscrew the fitting of the fuel supply line
3. We unscrew the fitting of the outlet fuel line.
4. Holding the filter mounting bolts with a “14” wrench, unscrew their nuts with a “17” head
5. Remove the sediment filter from the frame side member.
6. We mark the relative position of the sediment filter and its cover with fittings.
7. Using the “10” key, we unscrew the four bolts securing the bracket to the body.
8. Remove the cover and bracket.
9. We wash the glass of the sediment filter from dirt and deposits.
10. Remove the rubber cover gasket.
11. Using pliers and a screwdriver, remove the locking spring washer
12. Remove the spring and the set of filter element plates
We wash the removed parts (except gaskets) in a solvent, assemble and install the filter-sump in the reverse order.
If the rubber gasket of the lid has lost elasticity, replace the gasket.