When checking the suspension, make sure that the suspension parts are not cracked or rubbed against road obstacles or the body
Rubber-metal hinges and rubber pads must be replaced in case of ruptures and one-sided swelling of the rubber, as well as when cutting their end surfaces.
Suspensions on rubber parts are not allowed:
- —signs of rubber aging;
- —mechanical damage.
On rubber-metal hinges (silent blocks) are not allowed:
- - signs of aging, cracks, one-sided bulging of the rubber mass;
- —removal of the rubber array from the armature
Replace defective parts.
If a “squeak” appears in the springs, then this is a sign that the anti-creak pads between the spring sheets have worn out or the rubber pads under the clamps and rubber bushings have worn out
If body roll appears, then this is a sign of breakage or settling of spring sheets
If the tracks of the rear wheels have shifted relative to the front wheels while driving in a straight line, then this is a sign:
- - breakage of the root sheet of one of the springs (replace the spring);
- - breakage of the central coupling bolt of one of the springs (replace the central coupling bolt);
If there are frequent "breakdowns" when driving on uneven roads, then this is a sign:
- - settling or breakage of springs (replace springs);
- - long-term operation of an overloaded vehicle (replace springs);
If a metallic knock appears during the “breakdown” of the suspension, then this is a sign that the shock absorbers have lost their effectiveness or the rubber buffer of the rear suspension and the additional upper buffer have been destroyed
If there is leakage of the shock absorber working fluid, then it is necessary to replace the shock absorbers