According to operating experience, it is advisable to change the fine filter after 3-4 thousand km.
To replace the filter, we need keys "for 13", "for 19", "for 17", a brush, a container for draining fuel from a 1 liter housing.
- 1. Using a 19 key, loosen the fuel drain plug from the filter housing.
- 2. With a key of 17, we loosen the air bleed plug on the cover of the filter housing.
- 3. We substitute a container for draining fuel from the filter housing.
For this purpose, you can use a pre-cut plastic bottle.
- 4. We finally unscrew the drain plug and drain the fuel from the filter housing.
- 5. Using a 13 wrench, unscrew the nuts securing the filter housing cover.
Pay attention to how the filter housing cover is installed, you need to install it in the same position.
- 6. We take out the filter element.
- 7. We wash the inner surface of the filter housing with a brush.
- 8. Remove the sticker from the filter element.
- 9. We install the filter element in the filter housing, pressing with the palm of your hand for proper installation.
- 10. On top of the filter element, for a tighter installation, we put an elastic band from the old filter element
- 11. Install the filter housing cover in the same position as it was installed.
- 12. We twist the plug of the filter housing.
- 13. Using a manual pump, we pump fuel into the filter until the fuel comes out of the drain hole
- 14. We twist the air bleed plug.
- 15. We make 3 - 4 more strokes with a hand pump.
- 16. We start the engine and check the tightness of the system