Changing the lamp
Disconnect the wire from the "negative" terminal of the battery
Unscrew the socket with the lamp. Replace the lamp, taking it by the base. Screw the cartridge into the fog lamp housing.
- 1. Disconnect the wire from the "negative" terminal of the battery.
- 2. Remove front buffer.
- 3. Unscrew the fastening nut and remove the fog lamp from the buffer.
Install the fog lamp in the reverse order of removal. After installation, you need to adjust the fog light.
Fog light adjustment
Screen layout for adjusting fog lights.
- 1. Mark the screen as shown in the figure. In this case, the line of the centers of the headlights M should be drawn on the screen at a distance h equal to the height of the centers of the fog lamps above the floor level.
Distance h must be measured with the vehicle equipped with an additional weight of 75 kg in the driver's seat.
- 2. Check and, if necessary, adjust the tire pressure.
- 3. Place the car on a horizontal platform perpendicular to the screen at a distance of 5 m. In this case, the longitudinal plane of symmetry of the car should pass along line 0 on the screen.
- 4. Turn on the fog lights.
- 5. The direction of the light spot is recommended to be adjusted for each fog lamp separately. During adjustment, cover the second headlight with an opaque material (or put on a cap).
- 6. By turning the headlights on the bracket, set them so that the center of the light beam is at the intersection of lines N and A (B).
Wiring diagram for fog lights