It is forbidden to coast the car with the ignition off, as this stops the operation of the power steering (GUR), you can also accidentally lock the steering column with an anti-theft device, and the car will become uncontrollable
2. When repairing and servicing electrical equipment, it is necessary to disconnect the battery.
3. It is forbidden to turn on the differential lock in the transfer case (for 4x4 vehicles) when driving on paved roads.
It is necessary to turn on the differential lock in advance, taking into account the driving conditions.
4. When the engine is running, it is not allowed to hold the steering wheel in the position turned all the way for more than 15 seconds, as this may damage the hydraulic booster pump, the steering wheel due to overheating of the oil.
It is forbidden to start the engine if the oil level in the power steering reservoir is insufficient.
5. To avoid damage to the gearbox when towing the car by partial loading, it is necessary to disconnect the propeller shaft flange from the main gear and securely fix the disconnected end of the propeller shaft through a wooden spacer to the cross member of the bracket for attaching the parking brake cable equalizer lever.
6. It is forbidden to move the car using a starter, as this will lead to its failure even with a short operating time.
7. It is forbidden to operate the engine with a disconnected battery, as well as start the engine from external devices with a supply voltage of more than 16 V.
8. It is forbidden to change the oil filled at the manufacturer in axles up to a mileage of 60 thousand km.
Change the oil in the axles only at specialized enterprises with the oils specified in the "Lubrication Chart" subsection.
9. For hydraulic brake and clutch drives, use brake fluid according to the manual.
The use of other brands of brake fluids, as well as used brake fluids, is prohibited.
To avoid swelling and failure of rubber parts in hydraulic brake and clutch actuators, when topping up, use only clean containers that prevent even a small amount of mineral oils or other liquids from entering the main cylinders.
10. When replacing the front disc brake calipers, it is not allowed to install the right caliper on the left side and vice versa.
When the brackets are correctly installed, the bleed valve should be located at the top of the bracket cylinder.
Before installing the bracket fastening bolt, apply sealant UG-6 or Stopor-6, or Fixator-6 to its threaded part.
11. After starting a cold engine, you should not immediately give a high speed to the crankshaft.
12. Do not remove thermostat. This causes the engine to overheat.
13. When replacing engine oil with oil of another brand or another company, it is obligatory to flush the lubrication system with flushing oil.
It is forbidden to mix (top up) motor oils of different brands and different companies.
14. The vehicle exhaust system is equipped with an exhaust gas converter.
To ensure the performance of the converter, you must use only unleaded gasoline, specified in the Lubrication Chart.
When the engine is running, it is necessary to monitor the serviceability of the ignition systems and engine fuel supply, paying special attention to the uniformity of engine operation, since even short-term operation of the engine with misfires will lead to the destruction of the converter.
But during operation, the converter gets very hot. Therefore, when parking the car, it is necessary to ensure that there is no combustible material under the converter (dry grass, rags, shavings, etc.).
But to avoid failure of the converter, you cannot start the engine by pushing or towing the car, as well as when coasting.
It is forbidden to coast the car downhill with the engine off.
15. The fuel tank of cars is connected to the atmosphere through a fuel vapor recovery system, consisting of steam lines, valves, and an adsorber (adsorbs gasoline vapors) with a purge solenoid valve.
In order to avoid the occurrence of a fire hazard and failure of the adsorber, the design of the fuel tank ensures that the fuel is cut off when refueling to the maximum level to provide a vapor cushion.
It is not allowed to replace the fuel tank cap with a safety valve and a vacuum valve with a cap of a different design.
16. To avoid premature failure of the electric fuel pump, do not allow the engine to run with a small amount of fuel in the gas tank.
17. To avoid overheating of the engine at an ambient temperature above plus 5 ° C, it is necessary to open the oil cooler cock.
The faucet is open when its lever is directed along the hose. It is located on the cylinder block on the right.
18. The maximum content of CO and CH in exhaust gases when checked by the traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and environmental control authorities must comply with the requirements of GOST R 52033-2003.
When checking, it is necessary to take into account the category to which the car belongs and the engine model.
19. When the indicator lamp of the engine management system lights up, the speed should not exceed 60 km / h, while contacting a service station.
If you do not contact the station in time, the car may be withdrawn from the warranty (information about the warning light is recorded in the control unit).
20. If any of the red signaling devices on the instrument cluster lights up while driving, it is necessary to stop the car, identify and eliminate the malfunction.
21. It is forbidden to drive the car with the hood not fully closed.
22. The visible surface of the tail lights, direction indicators and reflectors is hidden by the open tailgate (for cars with a platform) or open rear doors of buses and vans.
In order to warn other road users of the presence of your vehicle left on the roadway with an open tailgate (for vehicles with a platform) or open rear doors of buses and vans, it is necessary to install a warning triangle or other signaling devices in accordance with the requirements traffic rules.
23. It is forbidden to overcome water obstacles with a depth of more than 300 mm, as well as driving at high speed through puddles, as this will lead to water entering the engine through the air filter and its failure as a result of water hammer.
You must choose a driving speed that will avoid high splashes of water that can enter the air filter.
24. The cooling system fan is driven by an electromagnetic clutch, which automatically turns on when a certain temperature of the coolant is reached.
When the temperature drops, the clutch switches off automatically.
When the clutch is engaged while the engine is idling, the control unit automatically increases the engine speed to 1100 min. When the coolant temperature drops, the control unit restores the idling speed.