Disconnecting the battery terminals
Using a 27 key, unscrew the drain plug and drain the oil from the engine crankcase. Putting the cork in place
With the same key, unscrew the plug and drain the oil from the power steering system. Putting the cork in place
Disconnect the plug connector of the front lights and direction indicators
Disconnect the wires from the starter
3. Disconnect the terminals from the generator.
- 4. Disconnect the terminals from the temperature sensor
- 5. We disconnect the terminals of the switch of the emergency oil pressure warning lamp and the full-flow filter clogging indicator;
- 6. Disconnect the pump rack control rod
- 7. We substitute a container under the drain tap and drain the coolant
- 8. We loosen the clamps of the upper coolant outlet pipe to the radiator and remove the pipe
- 9. We unscrew the pipe for supplying coolant to the pump, or loosen the clamps and disconnect the pipe.
10. Disconnect the expansion tank supply pipe to the radiator
- 11. We loosen the pipe clamp and disconnect the supply hose to the cab heater
- 12. Disconnect the inlet and outlet hoses to the oil coolers
13. Disconnect the fuel inlet and outlet hoses from the injection pump
14. Disconnecting the tube from the compressor
16. Unscrew the fan mounting bolts and remove it
Using keys 13 and 19, loosen the clamp and disconnect the air duct from the air cleaner.
We unscrew the bolts of the clamps securing the air cleaner to the bracket.
Remove the air cleaner
18. We bend the locking plates and unscrew the bolts securing the manifolds of the exhaust system
20. We unscrew the front cushions of the power unit
- 19. We connect the hoist by the eyebolts
- 21. Unscrew and disconnect the cardan
- 17. Disconnecting the CCGT
- 23. Unscrew and remove the traverse
24. We unscrew and remove the spacer rod of the frame
We hook the hooks of the lifting and transport device on the eyebolts, hang the engine and, moving it forward, disconnect it from the gearbox
Raise the engine above the frame, turn it 90° to the left and move it to the stand
To move the engine forward more freely, it is recommended to first remove the front cover of the full-flow oil filter
The power plant is installed in the reverse order.